Ridiculously simple these adorable little monsters will bring a smile to everyone's face.
The colours are horrifying but the taste - delicious!
To make your own monster puddings you will need:
Plastic picnic cups
Black marker pen
Packet of Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix (1 pack makes approx 6 Frankenpuds)
Green food colouring
Cream filled chocolate cookies crushed (I use Oreo's).
1. Draw monster faces on the outside of your plastic cups using a permanent marker pen (even cuter if the kids draw them).
2. Make up the pudding as per the packet instructions adding drops of food colouring until it is the colour you like. You can make orange puddings or white if you want to make ghosts or pumpkins or mummies.
3. Pour the pudding mix into the cups.
4. Allow to set in the fridge for about 10 minutes
5. Sprinkle a pile of cookie crumbs on top of the pudding.